Inspire and Excel are hosting a taster session on 20th November 2013. The sessions will focus on developing highly effective teams and modelling excellence.
Inspire and Excel are Kevin Sharp and Richard Wrighton.
- Kevin is a former professional cricketer and coach with Yorkshire County Cricket Club. He is one of the highest qualified coaches in the UK. Currently Kevin is the Head Coach for Shropshire County Cricket Club and offers high quality coaching to teams and individuals.
- Richard has a social work background and has many years’ experience in managing and developing teams and services. Currently he is leading on a successful and innovative project for a local authority in the Tees Valley.
Together we have combined the world of sport and social care to develop a creative and thought-provoking way to develop and improve performance of organisations, teams and individuals to achieve success.
Expect to be challenged in unique ways as well as having fun!!
Our Proposition is……We believe every organisation excels and achieves at something which they are proud of and from time to time need support to achieve in the areas they need to improve. We inspire organisations to achieve a standard of excellence which will provide the success they are striving for.
For you we will deliver:
- Help in identifying the areas in which you wish to improve. (Free consultation)
- The identification of the barriers to achieving the improvements.
- The development of interactive goals and outcomes.
- The support you need in overcoming barriers to success.
- The opportunities for individual work as well as group and team work.
- Interactive and practical coaching for individuals and teams.
…….Giving direction to achieve success.
The taster sessions will give you a glimpse of what we do, how we do it and will demonstrate the benefits realised by those who have already used our services.
Venue for the sessions:
Water Babies Durham Tees Valley
1 Roseberry Court
The time for the sessions are 8.15am for an 8.30am start and will finish for 10am; breakfast is on offer and if you have specific dietary requirements please let us know.
Should you need further information and or arrange a meeting outside of the taster sessions please do not hesitate to contact us via any one of the methods stated below.
As spaces are limited please contact us to guarantee your place. We look forward to hearing from you.
Telephone 07768 558107