Come and join us for Beamish Hall’s annual Winter Festival
There will be a huge selection of real ales, ciders, perries and live entertainment throughout the weekend from solo artists to live bands, last year sold out make sure you book early!!
19:00-20:00 Bad Bob Bates
20:15- 21:45 The Whole Hog
22:15-00:00 Proper Boys
14:00-15:00 Anna Corcoran
15:15-14.15 Steve Daggett
16:30-17:30 Red Wings
18:00-19:15 Trouble shooters
19:45-21:30 Counterfeit Sixties
22:00-00:00 The Rattlers
- Doors open Friday 6pm till midnight, Saturday 1pm till midnight
- £5 per person, per day, Booking required. Tickets are non refundable or transferable
- Bands may be subject to change
- A selection of over 60 real ale cider and perries
- Limited car parking will be available on site we advise to getting dropped off
- Over 18@ only
Tickets are sold through ticket master, please click below to book tickets
Single day pass £5 per person, per day.
Tickets can also be purchased from The Stables and Hotel reception when collected.