Date registered: 19/01/2012
I've lived in the North East since 1990. Initially the move up here from Hull with my then boyfriend was to go to Newcastle University. But the busy and varied nightlife of Tyne and Wear was addictive. So we stayed. 22 years and over 400 gigs later we are still enjoying life here. Live music, live comedy, live theatre, we're spoilt for choice round here.
- Theatre Review ‘Chalet Lines’ at Live Theatre — 18/09/2012
- The Cars are the Stars: the past and future of motoring. — 30/06/2012
- North East Book Review: The Hippo-Chronos by Matt Ritson — 23/06/2012
- ‘Utopia’ at the Live Theatre, Newcastle: A search for perfection — 10/06/2012
- Upcoming Gig! Outstanding New Bands at the Head of Steam 12th May — 20/04/2012