The Bupa Great North Run in Newcastle is the world’s biggest half marathon, with around 52,000 runners. Shown live on BBC television, the dedication, passion and fun of all the runners results in an atmosphere second to none. Join elite athletes, wheelchair racers, fun runners and celebrities as you make your way over the iconic Tyne Bridge to South Shields and the North Sea coast.
Join Team Rainbow
If you would like to book a charity place for the GNR please visit the Rainbow Trust website and pay your £40 registration fee and commit to raising another £200 in sponsorship.
*Discount code for north-east people of ‘GNR-123’ to get half price registration fees’
Please let us know if you already have your own place so we can send you your Rainbow Trust fundraising pack and welcome you to Team Rainbow.
How will Rainbow Trust support me?
At Rainbow Trust we pride ourselves on the support that we give to our runners:
- A running pack full of great charity fundraising ideas and professional training advice
- Rainbow merchandise and fundraising materials to assist you in reaching your fundraising target
- Loud, colourful support around the course and a charity tent at the finish
- An eye-catching technical, fast wicking running vest
- The support and appreciation of all the team at Rainbow Trust
Thank you for your interest in supporting Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity – it is only with the support of fundraisers like yourself that we are able to continue to provide vital support to families in unimaginable circumstances, when their child has a life threatening or terminal illness.