Urban River is a well established North East agency working with a wide variety of clients. To support their recent project wins, they are looking to recruit a talented new member to join their friendly team.
Closing Date: 22nd April 2016
Salary: £18K – 24K
Start Date: ASAP
Not afraid of hard work, using your initiative and being a part of a team that prides itself on delivering great customer service? This could be for you.
We are searching for a talented and motivated web developer to be responsible for developing usable, content managed websites and web apps. As the successful candidate, you will work as part of our digital and design team across a range of projects with a mix of clients.
You must be able to work to deadlines and agency experience, although desirable, isn’t essential. This position is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and hard-working developer to grow their career and make a mark at an established and respected design agency.
- Experience of building responsive websites in WordPress CMS.
- Great communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Have an eye for detail and take pride in your work.
- A diligence to complete projects accurately and to deadlines.
- Experience of building responsive e-commerce stores in Magento and WooCommerce.
- Experience with Payment Gateway Integrations (SagePay, WorldPay, PayPal, etc).
- Advanced WordPress development (Plugins).
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Web design experience.
- Experience of writing proposals and working in direct contact with clients.
If you have the right attitude, are willing to go the extra mile and want to work in an agency where you will have the opportunity to make a difference, email your CV, some examples of your work and reasons why we should interview you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting salary to match experience £18-24,000 plus generous leave and training/personal development (we are an equal opportunities employer).
Closing date is 22nd April 2016.
For more information please visit our website https://www.urbanriver.com/careers/jobs/web-developer/