Low-Fell.Com’s Active Business Listings
Get your marketing off to a great start in 2013 with one of our Active Business Listings!
Low-Fell.Com serves the 22,000+ people of the NE8, NE9 and NE11 postcodes. However, we promote all North East Businesses.
Active Business Listings are different to regular business listings because they keep working hard for you every single day. They’re easy to find, easy to share via social media and full of the important information you want included.
You have complete control over what goes in your listing, and it can be as large or as small as you like. You can include photos, videos, testimonials, maps, sliders & contact forms, along with almost anything else you can think of.
The best part about the listings is that they only cost £4.99 per month. That equates to less than £60 per year. A whole 12 months of effective promotion to a large, local audience for less than £60 – that’s unbeatable.
What exactly will the small sum of £4.99 per month get you?
- Active, regular and effective promotion of your business to over 8000 unique monthly visitors.
- The chance to blog on Low-Fell.Com under the name of your business and add special offers, giving you the chance to promote your brand to our audience even more.
- Our complete support – we can update and change your business listing whenever you want. We’ll also promote your listing via social media, increasing your potential audience by many thousands more.
- No long-term contract. Keep your listing as long as you like!
- A warm, fuzzy feeling inside because you’re helping to promote local North East businesses and support a popular and well-respected community project at the same time.
You don’t have to take our word for it though, find out what other businesses who promote through Low-Fell.Com think:
“What James and the team at Low-Fell.com is doing is great not just for us but also to the whole host of local businesses and organisations who plan to use 2013 as a stepping stone to growth and success.
From a personal point of view I would much prefer to use a company I can see face to face and I know understands my needs and is able to provide me with a friendly, local and great value solution.
Whenever our staff and I need a particular product or service I will certainly be using Low-Fell.com as the first place to look and I would encourage other local companies to do the same.”
– Mark Burdett, Northern Counties Insurance
“We at Red Kite Homes are looking forward to the launch of the new, fresh looking Low-Fell.com website. We hope to keep you updated with property info and of course be the first to hear about our latest offers.
We have been impressed with the work already undertaken by Low-Fell.com and the following they have built so we decided that by advertising with the team we can increase our exposure as we branch out into the local area .”
– David, Red Kite Homes
“James has done a great job with our business listing and we have to add, in all truth, James’ dedication to the service is impressive.”
– Millie Warham, Checked and Vetted
“As a local company, we are passionate about the local communities that we work in. When we were contacted by low-fell.com we wanted to support them and their website. When many high streets are failing its good to know that people are here promoting the benefits of shopping locally and trying to build the community spirit back up.”
– Abbie Bennett, Your Move Chris Stonock
Thanks for reading!
James & The Low-Fell.Com team