Made For Sharing event: 14 May 8:30am to 11am.
Discover how design can transform the way your business thinks and works.
It’s a state of mind. It’s a considered approach to streamlining and growing your business. And it’s how you’re going to set yourself head and shoulders above your competitors.
Made For Sharing will help you understand the benefits of workplace design and provide you with the opportunity to find out how it can:
- Support your business objectives and plan for growth
- Enable us all to do our best work and maximise productivity
- Promote well-being and a happy and empowered workforce
- Inspire creativity and innovation
- Encourage collaboration balanced with the ability to focus on tasks
The event is free and you will meet with like-minded people from business and the local design community to share experiences and make new connections.
The speakers include:
- Steve Dixon from Faulkner Brown Architects who will provide an example of how the design process has significantly improved the operating efficiencies of a business that has been honoured as the exemplar civic office.
- Mark Catchlove from Herman Miller who will discuss human dynamics and work and, based on evidence, just how vital this is to business survival and growth.
We want to make the North East work spaces among the best and most creative in the world. Join us, and Design Network North, on 14 May at the Northern Design Centre, Gateshead to find out more.
Find more information and register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/made-for-sharing-registration-16481034217