The Ouseburn Valley in Newcastle is fast becoming one of the go-to areas for start-up businesses. Located just a 10 minute walk or short drive from Newcastle city centre, the area’s full of creative businesses, studios and media companies. A peaceful atmosphere combined with some of the city’s best watering holes, there couldn’t be a more perfect place for an up-and-coming business to be located.
Maling Court is a relatively new office development located on Union Street, behind the Biscuit Factory
and mere minutes from The Cluny
(it takes 4 minutes to walk there, we’ve got experience). Unit 1 currently has a fully accessible ground floor office space to rent, currently housing a media company who are moving on.
Narc’s old office
Maling court, Newcastle
- 660sq ft,
- aircon and heating
- Ground floor office, fully accessible
- Kitchen area (also fully accessible)
- currently 2 phone lines and a broadband line installed (enabling easy switching of accounts with BT so you’d be fully functional instantly!)
- There’s a secure car park at the back of the office complex and plenty of on-street parking too.
- The office comes with practically brand new office furniture – 7 desks, chairs and filing cabinets – that can also be included.
- The office also shares a floor with a fully accessible kitchen and disabled bathroom. Functional, modern and comfortable, it’s a great space ideal for many uses.
The rent is £660pm
plus rates and bills, which – considering the area and amenities – is an absolute bargain! If you or your company are interested in finding out more email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Claire on 07748 907914.