PMI Synergy – North.
27th October 2015 at 6pm
Stadium of Light, Sunderland, SR5 1SU
PMI Synergy is a celebration of the project management profession, and this year has the theme of “the well rounded project leader” and the talent triangle.
The North of England event is a regional extension of that, bringing together academia, local business, project management practitioners and students to celebrate the profession’s contribution and network with like-minded professionals in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
Main Speakers are Steve Wake (APM) and Nick Fewings (Ngagementworks).
- 18:00: Arrival, Registration and Networking
- 18:30: Introduction – David Bewick
- 18:45: PMI and Academia – Cristina Olaru
- 19:00: Chair of APM – Steve Wake
- 19:45: The DyNAmics of Leadership & Team Success – Nick Fewings
- 21:00: Networking
- 21:45: Formal close
If you are interested in becoming a PMI UK Member, as well as gain a host of other benefits, for a small membership fee please click here for more information.