We know there are some very talented photographers (pro’s, amateurs and once in a while snappers) in the North East of England and we want to help promote this talent!
What better way than to run a competition!!!
**Competition is open to all residents of the north east with any business.**
How to enter:
1. Please email us a maximum of TWO ‘scenic photos’ of the North East to email@example.com
State Photo competition ‘your name’ in the title of the email.
2. Include a short description (30 words maximum) of each photo e.g. where it was taken, when, why…
3. Include your contact details (Full name, phone number, website and social media links)
4. Include details of the business you want to promote if you are a winner.
6. Entries open today and close at 7PM Wednesday 12th December 2012.
Finalists and Voting:
After the closing date 20 Photos will be singled out by our two independent judges and put forward to the public to vote via our website and facebook page.
You may then encourage friends, family and the public to vote for your photo by sharing our website and facebook links.
To vote via facebook you must like our page prior to voting
The 10 Photos with the most (votes and likes) by 7pm Friday 21st December will be put to our judges to pick 3 Winners.
Rules and Conditions:
1. You can only submit 2 photos per person (per entry).
2. Photos must be scenic snaps of anywhere in the North East.
2. Both photos must be owned and were taken by yourself.
3. You must be a north-east of england resident.
4. Age limit 21 and over.
4. Any plagiarism of photos and you will be disqualified.
5. The competition is open to all public of the North East not just photography businesses.
6. Winners can only advertise their own business.
7. Winners Advertising will be done on our website, newsletter and social media.
**ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED**
One Months Advertising (Worth £200)
Two weeks advertising (Worth £100)
One Week Advertising (£50)