Would your child like to be a ‘Junior James Bond’ or a ‘secret agent’? Hugely popular ‘Spy School’ is back with upgraded and additional activities and a brand new venue!
Spy School consists of a series of fun exciting missions. Each trainee will be issued with a laptop containing a digital dossier of the files needed for the missions. They also get a “grade card” to keep track of their scores in key areas such as problem solving, programming, weapons and agility.
Spy School is a unique holiday experience combining programming, making activities and physical challenges, age range 7 – 13 years old.
Only 25 places are available on this exciting new holiday camp where children take on the role of trainee secret agents working for C.L.I.C.K (The Centre for Learning and Improving Computing Knowledge). Their task is to disrupt and ultimately defeat U.N.C.O.D.E, a shadowy organisation intent on taking control of the web. Trainees are presented with number of missions which if completed will help them become a C.L.I.C.K secret agent.
- Program a drone to take surveillance images
- Build your own VR headset
- Programme a rover to test enemy defences
- Recover a stolen data disk protected by lasers
- Build your own secret agent app
- Code a game to train fellow secret agents
- Crack codes to find secret items needed to stop a time bomb
- Make and launch a high-powered missile
- Shooting practice with moving targets
- Star in a recruitment poster to attract more trainee spies
Venue: Heaton Manor School, Jesmond Park W, Newcastle upon Tyne NE7 7DP
Date: Monday 4th April – Friday 8th April
Time: 10.00 a.m. – 15.00 p.m.
Cost: £30 per day per person
Age range 7 – 13 years old
BOOKINGS: Visit our website to Book Spy School Here
Phone number 07837588661
Book all five days for £125 week. Save £25.
Siblings daily rate £50. Save £5 each per day.