Urban River has been in business since 2002 and are about to launch a new site and to celebrate, they are looking to recruit a talented new member to join their friendly team.
Not afraid of hard work, using your initiative with bags of energy and looking to be a part of a team that prides itself on delivering great customer service? This could be for you.
Working directly with the MD and Creative Director, this FT varied role offers the opportunity to really make your mark.
There are three key areas:
1) Lead on all marketing activity for Urban River including managing our website, social media and PR. In addition you will build upon our existing SEO strategy and manage all outward looking communications & campaigns.
2) Lead, develop and implement client strategies, including social media, SEO and copywriting.
3) Manage and develop campaigns to identify new client opportunities, support pitches/tender preparation and develop ongoing client relationships.
You will have a good understanding of both inbound and outbound digital marketing with the following attributes:
• Experience of social media, knowledge of SEO and ability to write concise copy
• Self motivated and a confident player
• Not afraid to engage with new contacts
• Agency experience preferred, but not essential
• Well organised
• A good communicator
• Ability to think on your feet
This is a great opportunity to make a difference working as a key member of the organisation.
If you have the right attitude and want to be a name not a number, email your CV and why we should interview you to email@example.com.
Starting salary to match experience (£18-24k) plus generous leave, ongoing development and a friendly working environment (we are an equal opportunities employer).
Closing date is 27th March 2015.
(no agencies please)